Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Technology makes our lives easier." PAH!

I'm percolating a blog post about some recent events, but then I realized I need to import some old posts from 2006 in order to link back to them.... So I spent the better part of this evening copying individual posts because when I tried to use Blogger's import function, I got the dreaded error message, "byz07-51-xp1." Which, in programming-speak, probably means, "WARNING: This blogger is a buffoon and we don't want her blathering on this site. Import aborted! Run away, run away!"

Anyway. I'll get to the recent news another day. In the meantime, if you're new to this blog, just go back and read the stuff from the second half of 2006. Here's a short Christmas entry to get you in the spirit of the season.

3 comments:

Hippimama said...

I'm kinda new to your blog, but I feel like I've been stalking you the past couple of days -- KIDDING. Please write more, immediately. I've had wine squirting out my nose as I read.

Heather F. said...

Yes, please write more. LOVE your blog. Ditto the wine squirting (well, figuratively, at least).

TobyBo said...

sorry to hear it didn't work for you. I have wondered about moving blogs but maybe it's not as easy as it sounds.