Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Mad Hatter

Danger Boy has always had a fascination with putting odd things on his head. And, no, I don't think he's got a future as a milliner. I don't know anyone - other than people who live in Hollywood or under the local freeway overpass, I mean - who would sport

the funnel look

or the margarine tub look
or the wet washcloth lookor the turkey killing cone look
or, most recently, the bunch-of-balloons look.You can't blame his parents. We dressed him normally as a baby.
Okay... maybe not.

5 comments:

MaryL said...

"Turkey Killing Cone"? I've never heard of that one, and can't figure out how it helps in its intended use. But it makes a fun hat!
It is a pleasure to know Danger Boy. He is a fine young man. Looks like you did no damage to him!

Junosmom said...

Don't know - he looks pretty normal to me, but then I'm from KY.

Melodie said...

I always tell my boy he has earned a scholarship to clown college! Yours may have a chance to go with him,LOL!!!

Mostly Sunny said...

That kid has never gone through the awkward age, did he? He was cute, cute, cute at every age. What great pictures!

aka eyecorn said...

And he was precious in every hat!