Saturday, December 1, 2007

I think I'm too busy.

People who think homeschooled kids aren't socialized need to come to my house. And they need to bring gas money. Our schedule includes: ballet, hockey, babysitting, Nutcracker rehearsals, birthday parties, basketball, youth group, field trips, Save the Land Sharks Campaign, and the Pick Your Nose Club.

To keep track of where everyone is supposed to be on any given day, I use a Palm and have all the activities color-coded for quick reference. Today, when I turned it on and looked at my color-blocked agenda - and I swear I am not making this up - it looked like a stained glass representation of a bottle of Prozac. (Although if you tilt your head to the right, it could be a Saint Bernard with a nail gun.)

Too busy to write more. I have to go brew 2 gallons of coffee and put on a Depends, because there's no time for potty breaks today!

4 comments:

Amy said...

A saint bernard with a nail gun?!

Oh my gosh....I think I love you :o)

JenIG said...

i have to admit, i'm kind of curious about what sorts of snacks are served at the Pick Your Nose Club

Chris said...

yep my rants fixed that prob...we just sit at home all day :)

Hoosier Mama said...

It's BYO on the snacks, I'm sure.