Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Competitive? Moi?

You know how on those Emmy Award shows, the losers always say, "Well, it was an honor just to be nominated, and, really, all the nominees are winners?" WhatEVer. We all know they're lying through their cosmetically enhanced teeth. 

So that's why I'm going to be honest and say I want to WIN a Homeschool Blog Award in the category for which I was nominated (humor). So I need everyone to vote for me here. Basically, the voting rules are
1. You have to be alive. I don't think you have to be human, so all you possums out there who read my blog, please be sure to vote. And everyone else, call your grandma, your dentist, and your kid's piano teacher and tell them to vote.
2. You may vote only once.
3. You don't have to be a homeschooler, know a homeschooler, or have Googled "homeschooler."

Oh, and while you're over there, cast a vote for my cyber-child, Chris, in the Best Teen Guy Blog category.

Thanks. And I promise that if I win, I will use my position to spread whirled peas. 

3 comments:

Chris said...

woo woo! yes you so need to win! TC '07 all the way!! she'll help spread peas...yeah lol

thanx for the shoutout :)

Dana said...

Hmmm...I've been offered chocolate cookies and cake and Brussels sprouts. And now whirled peas. Good thing y'all are in different categories or I just wouldn't be able to figure out how to vote!

Dana
Principled Discovery

Anonymous said...

Voted! :)

Dawn
http://dawn.homeschooljournal.net/