Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Only 54 more shopping days until Good Friday.

I haven't bought a single Christmas present yet, and I'm afraid I'm too late. At my nearby StuffMart, all the Christmas decorations were up on October 6th. Kids who went trick-or-treating around here got candy canes and chocolate reindeer. When I went in StuffMart yesterday, I saw the stockers unpacking Valentine's Day cards, and there was a pallet of Cadbury Egg boxes on the back dock.

I try not to be paranoid, but if the suntan lotion display shows up on January 1, I'm going to seriously think that Dr. Evil has a giant space magnet which is tilting the earth off its axis.

4 comments:

Chris said...

lol just do as i do...buy one gift for someone, and three for urself :)

Kelley said...

I will be standing right next to you looking around. I actually found a huge stand of New Year supplies when I went out to my local StuffMart today. What is that all about? Easter decor will be out the day after Christmas.

Kayla <)))><- Jesus said...

LoL....we usally have all our Christmas shopping done by Nov. LoL...we shop after Christmas sales LoL!Google search 101 ways to get kicked out of walmart...that will definately put a smile on your face :]
Hugs and God Bless
~Kayla

midwifemom said...

Down here we have that suntan display up all year long.


http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/midwifemom/