Monday, October 15, 2007

Scam alert!

If you have trouble reading the label on this product, it says, "Wave the Magic Piggy Wand once over the main dish and twice over the dessert and all the calories will QUICKLY DISAPPEAR. If this fails, simply wave it over the areas of your body that you wish were thin..."

Well, I'm here to tell you it doesn't work.

The only part of me that got thinner was the arm I used to wave the wand vigorously around my entire body. Boy, do I feel like an idiot. And not even a skinny idiot, at that.

2 comments:

CrossView said...

Are you absolutely sure it doesn't work? I mean, maybe you didn't wave it right or something? 'Cause I really, really, would want that to work. =/

TobyBo said...

I dunno... did you have a control group? I mean, how can you be sure you would not have gained and gained had you not been waving this thing?