Thursday, August 30, 2007

And now for a commercial break.

Today, rather than write some inane entry, like how I just discovered biscotti and believe that this must be what God eats for breakfast, I'm going to point you to the blog of my real-life friend, Lindiepindie. But first I'm going to show you just how smart she is. Look at these pincushions she's been making.

Aren't they just cuter'n a bug's ear?! She's also made some that look like real cupcakes, but you'll have to go to her blog, Craft Apple, to see them. She's got some tutorials and patterns over there, too. I just love having brilliant friends.

Oh, and she's the person most responsible for starting my blogging career. So if you enjoy Fish in My Hair, pop in and drop her a nice comment. And if you don't enjoy FIMH, well, be nice to her, anyway. It's not her fault I'm a doofus.

No comments: