Sunday, July 29, 2007

You want random? I'll give you random.

I'm doing this tag because it was assigned to me by my friend, Pajamamama. She has three beautiful children, adores her Savior, and has about 10 times more vigor than the average mom. If you stop by her blog to greet her, you can try what I do: put your hands on the computer monitor and hope that some of her energy molecules will transfer to you via osmosis.

Anyway, about this tag thingy. There are some rules which I'm supposed to post, but I don't feel like it. (What's anyone going to do, take away my tag rights?) I'm also supposed to tag other people, but I don't feel like doing that either. (Go ahead, call the tag police. I double-dog dare you.) So basically, I'm just going to do the tag, which is to list 8 random things about myself.

  1. I am really bad at thinking up random things to write about myself.

  2. I have the world's best mother-in-law.

  3. I own and use three different Bible translations: NKJV, NASB, and ESV. And when I just wrote that, I mistakenly typed NJV, NASA, and ESC, which I guess would be the New Jersey Version, the version for astronauts, and the version for computer geeks, respectively.

  4. My restless leg syndrome has been very severe lately. It's a good thing I don't type with my feet, or everything WOULD loOK LiKe THIs! !

  5. I like to eat my french fries like the Dutch do it - with mayonnaise.

  6. I've always wanted a yellow rain slicker, but won't buy one because I'm afraid it would make me look like Big Bird.

  7. I believe every American over the age of 15 should read Fast Food Nation.

  8. Last week I brought home a stray dog that looked like a mix of Corgi and terrier, but it turned out to be a pureblood Spawn of Satan. _________________________________________________________________

Thank you to all the bloggers who have awarded me the "Blogger Reflection Award." Unfortunately, I can't agree to abide by the rules set down by the creator of the award, and so do not have the button on my site, but do know that I appreciate your kind words and am glad you find joy here at Fish In My Hair. Every time I make an idiot of myself, I think fondly of you all.

No comments: