Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yet another tag.

Midwifemom got me this time, with the A-Z Tag.

From A to Z:

A- Available or married? very married

B- Best Friend? my sister, who posts hilarious comments on my blog as "Seester."

C- Cake or Pie? cake, with plenty of frosting

D- Drink of Choice? Coffee

E- Essential Item? elbow length gloves, of course!

F- Favorite Color? Aqua

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? bears. The texture of the worms is just too close to the real thing. *gag*

H- Hometown? a rural community in northwest New Jersey

I- Indulgence? imported dark chocolate

J- January or February? February. If it were up to me, we'd take January off the calendar completely.

K- Kids & names? Tyler (16), Emma (15), Audrey (13), Sam (11)

L- Life is incomplete without? God

M- Marriage Date? April, 21 years ago

N- Number of Siblings? Two, who count themselves blessed to have me as their older sister

O- Oranges or apples? apples

P -Phobias/Fears? heights. I don't even like standing on a chair.

Q-Favorite Quote? "Look, I'm invisible!" (from one of Princess BunHead's friends)

R- Reason to Smile? Life with my kids, which is like being in the middle of a Saturday Night Live skit with Moe & Curly Howard, Gracie Allen, and Carol Burnett.

S- Season? Summer

T- Tag three people!
PlainJane, Fisherofmen, & Mommybob

U- Unknown fact about me: I've lost 20 pounds since Jan. 2, 2007.

W- Worst habit? Playing with my hair

Y- Your favorite food? Pasta

Z- Zodiac? Aries the ram, and according to my horoscope, when all the planets are in alignment I'm going to find fame and fortune in the business of manufacturing prosthetic eyebrows.

No comments: