Wednesday, January 3, 2007

And not only no, but heck, no!

Alright, all you compassionate people who wanted pictures of my pink hair so you could enjoy a jolly good laugh over your breakfast burrito - there ain't none. As soon as the towel came off my hair and I could see myself  in all my Strawberry Shortcake-ness, I immediately ran to remove the batteries out of all the cameras in the house. I also sent a letter to Kodak, threatening them with legal proceedings if they dared to print a picture of a fat, crabby lady with pink hair.

But fortunately for you, there are other people on HSB with bad hair photos. (Unfortunately for me, their bad hair is a wig. Mine was real.) Anyway. Go to mizmunce's blog and check out her blonde 'fro and get ready to start singing something from KC and The Sunshine Band.

No comments: