Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Blog update

You know, you just can't stare cancer in the face without coming away with a sense of needing to live each day to the fullest. Well, that, plus realizing you need to look through your wardrobe to mark a certain outfit with a tag, "Bury me in this," or your husband will have you laid out in sweatpants and your t-shirt that says, "I childproofed my home, but they keep getting in."


Anyway. With that in mind, I decided to add a new feature to the sidebar of my blog. I want to make sure we here at HomeschoolBlogger don't miss celebrating every day, so I have listed some of the monthly and daily "holidays" that aren't to be missed. I'm sure holidays like "National Beheading Day" (Sep. 2), "Take Your Pants for a Walk Day" (July 27), and "Cuckoo Dancing Week" (Jan. 11-17) will be valuable additions to every homeschool curriculum.

No comments: