Tuesday, June 27, 2006

taggedy tag tag

Well, my daughter's friend tagged me, so rather than ignore tags as I usually - and rudely - do, I'm going to post my answers here.


Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 & read line 4: "As the neonate matures, more subcutaneous tissue develops."


Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The door into the infant nursery.


What was the last thing you watched on TV? Some nasty, gaggy, worm-eating competition on Fear Factor as I was walking through the room. Why do my kids insist on watching that show???


Without looking guess what time it is: 11:20 pm


Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 11:07 pm


With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? A newborn crying because he's getting blood drawn. :(


When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 6:20 pm, going in to work.


Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Queen of Heart's blog.


What are you wearing? Denim capris, lime green tank top, lime green/peach striped shirt, Birkenstock sandals.


What did you dream last night? I don't remember, but it was probably something very strange.


When did you last laugh? About 30 seconds ago.


What is on the walls of the room you are in? A bunch of medical charts, and a photo of a nurse wearing a bunny tail on her scrubs.


Seen anything weird lately? Besides the above photo, my own weird self in the mirror.


What do you think of this quiz? I try not to think too much about quizzes. :)


What is the last film you saw? Part of one of the X-Men movies on DVD.


If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A new house, since I can't seem to convince God to send a tornado to wipe out the one we're currently in.


Tell me something about you that I do not know: I have slept under the Eiffel Tower.


If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Stop child abuse.


Do you like to dance? Yes, but my family won't let me. They say I embarrass them.


Comment to George Bush: "Do what's right, not what's popular."


Imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her? Emma. Or Claire. :)


Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him? Tyler. Or Flex. :)


Would you ever consider living abroad? YES.


What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates? "Well done, good & faithful servant. Now you can eat all the chocolate you want without gaining weight."

No comments: